Rose & Kat | S1Ep1.10 | A Whisper
PORTUGUÊS | ENGLISH
[...]
The girls were fantastic, and their songs got everyone
moving and full of energy. What an incredible party! As always, Joan gives it
her all, and no matter how much we know she is going to do something amazing,
she always, always manages to surpass herself and surprise us.
As the evening went on, it was getting late for me. I
had promised Mum I would be home by eleven pm. Joan walked me to her gate,
taking the opportunity once again to insist on the idea of making some
accessories to sell.
Joan: Didn't
I tell you? Look, the girls are right. They're really beautiful, and since you
enjoy making them, why don't you try making a few to sell?
Rose: Hmm...
I don't know.
Joan: Come
on, we could go into partnership... - She broke off mid-sentence and looked
around, startled.
"Joooan, Joooan..."
Joan: Did
you hear that?
Rose: Hear
what?!
Joan: I
thought I heard a whisper... It was calling my name!
Rose: I
didn't hear anything, but maybe they're calling you from up there!
Joan: What
a strange feeling...
Rose: How
many Jello Shots did you have?
Joan: Three,
four at most. I'll get Charlie to walk you home. It's better that way!
Rose: There's
no need. It's close, I'll be fine.
Joan: Are
you sure?
Rose: Yes!
I have to go, and you need to get back to the party.
Joan: You're
right. It must just be my imagination. As for the coin purses, at least think
about it, okay?
Rose: Okay,
I will. See you tomorrow, Joan.
A little bit of weirdness to end the night on a high
note.
I think Joan was trying to scare me, but she didn't
have much success. It was nighttime, the sky was full of stars, but with the
streetlights lighting the way, I made my way home.
And with the idea of sharing my creations, there was
no room for fear. I was completely absorbed in Joan's idea.
"Making
things for myself is easy, I know what I like! But what if people don't like
them? What if no one buys them? So many doubts and so few certainties... I
could try... Should I? I don't know if I should..."
I was confused, torn.
Part of me was terrified just thinking about being in
the spotlight, about having to give speeches in public.
The other part was filled with excitement at the
thought of working as a fashion designer, planning fashion shows, photo shoots,
choosing the pictures for catalogues…
[...]


_Blog.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment