Rose & Kat | T1Ep2.9 | Fair's Week
PORTUGUÊS | ENGLISH
Tuesday, June 11
Dear Diary,
Yesterday
went by so quickly…
In the
morning, we were with Dianne again, helping her with the Fair preparations. We
helped set up the last tables and arrange the final displays. As the afternoon
began, the gym doors opened to the public, and our job became welcoming and
guiding students and parents around the place.
Every year,
on the first day of the Fair, the Student Association dedicates itself entirely
to the freshmen. It is an important part of helping the new students settle in,
since, for many of them, this will be where they find their first job. It is a
new chapter beginning in our lives: more independence, but also more
responsibility.
I love this
little Fair before the holidays. We have an entire week to explore the
different opportunities, and we can choose a summer job with a little more
confidence.
However, with
the beginning of the Festivals and Summer Jobs Fair, the countdown to the
End-of-Year Ball has also begun. The decorations are finished, the exams are
over, the outfits are complete, and so are the models' fittings.
Yesterday,
during the first rehearsal for the fashion show, we had the final fitting of
the outfits, and that was when Dianne pointed out something that both Joan and
I had forgotten… The jewels!
We had been
so involved in creating the outfits that we ended up paying little attention to
that detail. In fact, I focused too much on the beach theme and the
practicality of the pieces. However, Dianne's perspective on glamour and
spectacle did make sense.
I definitely
wanted to showcase my designs, but a fashion show is also about entertainment…
Joan
immediately explained the lack of jewelry by saying that the brand could only
provide them on the day of the show itself, “for security reasons.”
Well… Besides
the excitement of doing my first fashion show, since yesterday I’ve also been
carrying around the fear that I won’t be able to get everything done in time.
I always do
my best in everything I commit to, but this time it’s different. I’ll be
standing in front of the entire school, and I’m afraid I won’t be good enough.
I’m afraid of
disappointing my friends.
They have put
so much effort into all of this and, even without realizing it, they’re doing
it for me too.
>>>><<<<
Today, we
have the morning to explore the different displays, and while doing so, Joan
couldn’t help noticing the Festivals we have lined up for this summer…
Joan:
Looking at the Festival posters, you girls are going to be super busy this
summer!
Dianne:
It’s going to be intense, that’s for sure! But it’ll be worth it!
Monic:
Very worth it! Front-row seats to see all the cuties performing. And we even
have VIP backstage access.
Sofie:
You girls having fun while I scan files and hand out coffees.
Rose:
Well, look who has a show booked in August!
Joan:
Who is it, Rose?
Rose:
The FairyTailors!
Joan:
Way to go, girls!
Monic:
We’re making our debut on the Festival’s “New Talent Launch Program.”
Rose:
That’s fantastic!
Joan:
Can you get us tickets? We want to come and see you!
Dianne:
Of course! Having you there is very important to us.
Rose:
We wouldn’t miss your stage debut for anything!
We gathered
in a warm embrace, caught up in a mixture of emotions, but above all, pride in
the girls’ achievements.
The
FairyTailors are making their debut at the Summer Festival!
I’m so
excited for them and can’t wait to see what they’ve prepared for the show!
They’ve worked so hard, and they truly deserve this opportunity.
And as I
watch them achieve their dream, step by step, I feel my own motivation and
confidence growing inside me.
Maybe it
really is possible to achieve our dreams, as long as we’re willing to work hard
for them with dedication and never give up.
With love, Rose


_Blog.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment