Rose & Kat | S1Ep1.13 | Follow the Dream
PORTUGUÊS | ENGLISH
Monday, May 6
Dear Diary,
It’s seven in
the morning, and I’m standing outside the sports hall, a little worried about
Joan being late. She’s incredibly punctual, even when she’s had an event the
night before that has cost her a few hours of sleep. Everyone on the team is
already here except her.
Joan has
never been late. Until today.
We live close
to the sports hall and, usually, we’re even the first ones to arrive. But, as
with everything, there’s always a first time. Today, we’ll be the last ones to
walk in.
“Or maybe I’ll be the only one who’s late.”
I looked at
the clock once more and, just as I decided I would wait only five more minutes,
I saw Joan turn the corner.
And she
didn’t look good.
Rose:
Wow, Joan... Those dark circles! Did you go to bed really late last night?
Joan:
Don’t even ask. I couldn’t sleep properly.
Rose: I
guess the party went on for quite a while after I left.
“If only that
had been the problem...” - Joan thought, remembering her night
and everything that had happened.
Without
saying anything else, we headed to the sports hall locker room.
I was eager
to give her the answer to her question from yesterday. However, when I saw how
tired she looked, I assumed she wouldn’t be interested in the subject right
now.
I couldn’t
have been more wrong!
Joan:
So, Rose, do you have an answer?
Rose: I
do! But I’d rather we talked about it later.
Joan:
Come on! Just tell me if it’s a yes or a no.
Rose:
Yes! Let’s give it a try.
Joan:
Great! Do you already have a name for the brand? New designs? Do you need
materials...?
Rose:
Calm down, Joan. We’ll talk properly after practice.
Joan:
Wow! That’s the best news of the day!
Rose:
The day has only just begun.
Joan: I
know. But nothing can beat this news. My little Rose actually said yes to one
of my ideas without me even having to insist much. I love it!
Rose:
Well... I like your ideas.
Joan:
Not when they involve you.
Rose:
Come on, it’s not that...
Joan: I
know... You’re shy. But together, we’re going to do a great job. And who knows?
Maybe we’ll even make it to the runways, just like you used to imagine.
Remember?
Rose:
Let’s take it slowly. One step at a time.
Joan:
Okay, okay. Baby steps.
Joan was
genuinely excited, full of questions and ideas about how we could introduce the
new brand to the world.
Our brand!
Even though I
was scared, I pushed my fears aside. I didn’t want to take that smile away from
her.
Mum always
told me to chase my dreams. To believe in them, work hard, and never give up,
because when we truly give our dreams a chance, we can make them a reality.
And that’s
what I’m going to do.
Give myself a
chance.
I’m going to
face whatever lies ahead with courage, grow, and learn a little more with every
step.
Maybe I don’t
know exactly where this path will take me.
But, for the
first time, I feel ready to find out.
With love, Rose
End of Episode 1 – The Idea


_Blog.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment